Looking for a crowd-pleasing snack for your next party? Look no further than this BLT dip recipe!
Inspired by the classic BLT sandwich, this creamy and indulgent cheesy dip is packed with all the same delicious flavors.
With a simple combo of mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon, this dip is pure magic.
Plus, the tomato and green onions add an amazing pop of freshness, too.
And did I mention how easy it is to whip up a batch?
Just mix everything together, pour it into a dish, and bake it up until it’s nice and bubbly. Done!
BLT Dip Recipe
BLT dip is a deliciously simple recipe that brings together some of the tastiest ingredients around.
Creamy mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese all come together to create a luscious base.
And let’s not forget about the star of the show, crispy bacon.
One of the best things about bacon sandwich inspired dip is how versatile it is.
You can serve it warm or cold, and it pairs perfectly with a wide variety of dippable snacks.
From corn chips to fresh veggies like celery and carrot sticks, you can dip anything you want into it!
- Bacon: This superstar ingredient adds a salty, smoky flavor to this dip. Make sure it’s cooked and crumbled.
- Mayonnaise: It adds a rich creaminess to the dip. Think of it as the glue that holds all the ingredients together.
- Sour cream: Another creamy addition to the mix. Sour cream adds a tangy note that balances out the richness of the mayonnaise and cream cheese.
- Cream cheese: This smooth and velvety cheese adds a luscious texture to the dip.
- Cheddar cheese: Shredded cheddar cheese adds a sharpness and depth of flavor that takes this BLT dip to the next level.
- Tomato: A key ingredient in the BLT sandwich, the tomato adds a juicy sweetness to the dip.
- Green onions: They add some freshness to the mix.
- Toppings: Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish.
How to Make BLT Dip Recipe
- Mix up the creamy base. Grab a large mixing bowl and combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and softened cream cheese. Mix everything together until well blended.
- Add the tasty bits. Crumble the bacon and add it to the mixture. Stir well to combine. Next, add the shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, and green onions.
- Bake. Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish or pie pan and pop it into the oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake it for about 20 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Cool and garnish. Once it’s done, take it out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before garnishing. Then, top it with green onions, chopped tomato, and crumbled bacon.
- Enjoy! Finally, the best part! Serve it warm with corn chips for dipping and enjoy.
Tips for the Best Dip
- More veggies, more flavor: Go ahead and toss in some extra veggies like red onions, green onions, corn, or even spinach!
- Spicy is nice: If you like a little bit of heat, try adding a dash of your favorite hot sauce or some diced jalapenos to the cream cheese mixture before baking.
- Cheese, please: Mix it up and use your favorite cheese. Whether you prefer white cheddar, gouda, or Gruyere, any of these cheeses will taste amazing in this recipe.
- Cut the calories: Swap out the bacon for turkey bacon. This way, you still get that smoky flavor without the added calories.
- Room temperature cream cheese: Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. If it’s too cold, it won’t mix well with the other ingredients.
- Prep ahead to save time: You can make the BLT dip mixture a day before your party and just pop it in the oven right before serving.
- Don’t let watery dip bring you down: Give the tomato a squeeze before chopping it up to get rid of any excess juice.
If you want to take your BLT dip game to the next level, there are some seriously tasty variations out there that you need to try.
- Add some avocado for some extra creaminess
- Throw in grilled chicken for a protein-packed punch
- Try it with juicy shrimp for a fun contrast
- Add a breadcrumb crust for added texture
Seriously, the sky’s the limit when it comes to this dip.
What to Eat with BLT Dip
- Toasted Bread: Want to make a BLT dip sandwich? Toast some crusty bread and add a dollop of the dip on top for a delicious, portable treat.
- Veggies: Cut up some fresh veggies like cucumbers, carrots, and snap peas for a refreshing dipper.
- Crackers: From Ritz to fancy table crackers, anything crunchy will pair perfectly with the creamy BLT dip.
- Fritos or Tortilla Chips: These chips will help you get the perfect amount of dip in every bite.
- Pita or Bagel Chips: Pita or bagel chips are the perfect pairings for BLT dip. The saltiness and crunch of these chips will complement the creamy, indulgent dip perfectly.
- Toasted Crostini: Thinly slice a baguette, brush with olive oil, and toast until crispy for a delicious crunch.
- Pretzel Rolls: Soft pretzel rolls are a savory and chewy option that would well, too.
More Dip Recipes You’ll Love
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?