Turn your kitchen into your very own cafe with this Starbucks strawberry frappuccino recipe!
The blend of fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and milk can’t be topped.
With whipped cream on top, this recipe perfectly captures the drink’s signature flavor and creamy consistency. It’s the perfect copycat recipe.
Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino
Grab your blender and make a Starbucks strawberry frappuccino at home. There’s need for a barista with this simple recipe!
It’s a burst of strawberry goodness blended to perfection with the creamiest ice cream and milk.
Easy to make and even easier to love, it’s perfect any time of the day.
Don’t miss out! Let this strawberry frappuccino sprinkle add some sweetness to your life.
With just a few basics, you’re ready to blend!
- Fresh strawberries – Be sure they’re fresh and ripe for a nice balance of sweetness and tanginess.
- Vanilla ice cream – This adds the creamy, dreamy texture we all love. Grab your favorite brand.
- Milk – Whole milk will make your frappuccino rich and creamy, but feel free to use any milk in your fridge. Want to cut down on calories? Skim or 1% milk are great options.
- Vanilla extract – Just a little splash will enhance the flavors and bring a lovely aroma to your drink.
- Ice – This gives your frappuccino that perfect slushy texture. Be sure your blender is powerful enough for ice-crushing.
- Whipped cream – A dollop on top brings a touch of indulgence. You can use store-bought or whip up your own at home.
How to Make Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino
Grab your blender, and let’s whip up this tasty treat together.
1. Mix the base ingredients. Start by throwing in the strawberries, vanilla ice cream, milk, and vanilla extract.
Give it a good blend until everything’s mixed up and smooth. You’re aiming for a nice, even consistency here.
2. Ice it up. Add the cup of ice to the blender. Keep blending until the ice is fully crushed and you have a thick, frosty mix.
You want the consistency to be as thick as a milkshake, so blend until you get it right.
3. Pour and garnish. Pour that delicious frappe into glasses.
If you’re feeling fancy, add a dollop of whipped cream on top and garnish it with a fresh strawberry.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Tips for the Best Strawberry Frappuccino
I’ve found plenty of secret menu items and TikTok Starbucks drinks. But this is such a simple classic.
Still, here are some tips to make your strawberry frappuccino unforgettable:
- Freeze your milk! Swap regular ice cubes with frozen milk cubes to keep your drink rich and creamy. This trick ensures you get a smooth texture without watering down the flavors.
- Fresh is best. The secret to an intense strawberry taste lies in the quality of your berries. For an extra burst of flavor, throw in a spoonful or two of strawberry jam or puree.
- Select your sweetness. Add honey or maple syrup if you prefer an even sweeter frappuccino. They’re perfect if your strawberries are a little too tart.
- Chill your glasses. Pop your glasses in the freezer for a few minutes before pouring. This keeps your frappuccino colder for longer.
- Add a flavor twist. Experiment with different syrups or fruit purees to create your own signature drink. Vanilla, raspberry, or even a dash of mango puree can add an exciting flavor to your frappuccino.
Enjoy a dairy-free version of Starbucks’ strawberry frappuccino with these delicious alternatives:
- Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular dairy-free option. It’s both light and nutty, enhancing the strawberry flavor without overpowering it.
- Oat Milk – With its creaminess and slight sweetness, oat milk is a perfect non-dairy alternative. It pairs wonderfully with the fruity notes of the strawberries.
- Coconut Milk – It’s ideal for a tropical twist! Coconut milk adds a rich and creamy dimension along with a subtle coconut taste that takes your frappuccino to a whole new level.
Does the Strawberry Frappuccino Have Caffeine in It?
Nope. This fruity, delicious treat has no caffeine in sight.
Starbucks offers a wide array of coffee-based frappuccinos, but the strawberry frappe isn’t one of them.
But feel free to blend some in if you’d like! Toss in some frozen coffee cubes or a shot of espresso, and you’re good to go.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?