Pigs in a Blanket are fun, easy, and oh so delicious! In this recipe, we’ve added a little cheese inside our crescent roll. Top it off with some ketchup and you’ve got a fun, simple weeknight dinner.
The kids love making these! They’re perfect for just about any occasion. Birthday parties. Tailgating. Football games. Graduation parties. Family get-together’s. Picnics. Or just a simple dinner with the family.
Best of all, you can make these pigs in a blanket in no time!
It’s one of my go-to recipes when I want something fun and tasty but don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen.
Tips & Tricks
- Be sure to grab some ketchup and mustard for dipping. Also goes great with chili and baked beans.
- If you’re not a hot dog fan, you can also wrap these in little smokies, Vienna sausages, or breakfast sausages.
- Change it up with your favorite cheese! This recipe uses American cheese but you can also use Velveeta, Parmesan,
cheddar, pepper jack, mozzarella, provolone, you name it.
- If you’re not a fan of cheese, you can also leave it out altogether. It’s delicious either way.
- They also make an excellent snack the next day. But if you’re like my family, we rarely see any leftovers with this meal.
- Kids and adults alike love making these little pigs in a blanket! If you’re looking for something fun for you and your kids to do together. This is always a winner. There’s just something special about eating something you made yourself.
- If you want to change things up, you can also wrap your hot dogs in a thin piece of bacon. Yummy.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
2 thoughts on “Pigs in a Blanket (with Cheese!)”
Your recipes are fantastic ,thank you for sharing.
I have been making those Pig-a-Blanket for over 30 years. I must say that my family always loves it when I make them.