This easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is rich, creamy and sure to delight the entire family! Just a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time.
There’s no oven needed. It’s perfect for any occasion. And it’s gone within a few hours.
Best of all, each bite is loaded with chunks of real Oreos.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
I can’t recommend this tasty no-bake dessert enough!
Everything about this recipe is easy.
The ingredients are easy. The directions are easy. And even storing the leftovers is easy.
Not to mention how easy it is to enjoy it – that one is a no-brainer. Everyone loves this silky, sweet, creamy cheesecake.
And because it’s so easy and so well-loved, you can make it for practically any occasion.
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
You’ll need only six – dare I say it – EASY ingredients for this dessert:
- Oreo cookies. Be sure to pick up the family-size pack of Oreos. It has 48 cookies, which is perfect for this recipe. It needs about 40 for the crust and filling. That leaves you with eight additional Oreos to use as a topping.
- Butter. Both salted and unsalted butter are fine for this recipe. You’ll use it to make the crust.
- Cream cheese. I typically buy Philadelphia, but you can use whatever brand you like best. Just don’t get the whipped kind. Stick to blocks of regular, full-fat cream cheese, and let them warm to room temperature first.
- Sugar. You can use granulated or powdered sugar for this recipe.
- Vanilla. Pure vanilla adds a nice, rich warmth to the flavor.
- Cool Whip. The store-bought stuff is fine, but you can make a homemade whipped topping if you want.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Ready for the best no-bake dessert ever? Let’s make it!
1. Prep the Oreos. For the crust, you’ll want the cookies finely crushed. For the filling, chop into chunky pieces.
2. Make the crust. Combine crushed Oreos and melted butter until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the mixture into the bottom of a spring-form pan.
3. Prepare the cheesecake filling. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
4. Assemble and chill. Pour the filling into the crust and chill for 4 hours to overnight.
5. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
Keep these tips and tricks in mind when making your no-bake cheesecake:
- Make the dessert a day ahead of time. Prepare your cheesecake the day before you plan to serve it. I recommend refrigerating overnight for best results.
- Buy the family-size pack of Oreos. This allows you to sprinkle bits of Oreo crumbs on top. If you’re like me, the more Oreo cookies the better! You can also drizzle a little chocolate sauce on top.
- Don’t remove the Oreo filling. I often get asked whether or not you should remove the creamy filling before creating the crust. Do NOT remove the white filling. That’s the best part 🙂
- Use room temperature ingredients. Make sure the cold ingredients are at room temperature before you start mixing the filling. To do this you can simply set them on a countertop until they soften.
- Make your own whipped topping. You can use freshly whipped cream instead of Cool Whip if you like. Simply beat together 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add sugar to taste.
Got leftover cheesecake? I know just how to store it.
To Store: Place leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4-5 days. You can also make the cake ahead of time and store it the same way.
To Freeze: Cover the cheesecake with two layers of plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 months. You can freeze the cake whole or sliced.
To Thaw: Let the frozen cheesecake thaw overnight, and enjoy the next day.
Looking For More No-Bake Recipes?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?