These easy air fryer frozen meatballs are a lifesaver!
There’s no thawing, no mess, and no fuss. Just toss these savory morsels in the fryer, and they’re ready in 10 minutes.
And if you serve them with fluffy air fryer baked sweet potatoes, everyone will ask for seconds!
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Air fryer frozen meatballs are a quick and easy meal ready in no time. They’re much faster than baking and less messy than simmering.
Not to mention, the air fryer cooks them perfectly! Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, they’re mouthwatering.
This nifty appliance completely revolutionizes frozen food. So say goodbye to sad, soggy meatballs and hello to air-fried perfection!
How to Cook Frozen Meatballs in the Air Fryer
These frozen meatballs are so easy, they practically make themselves! You can even let the kids do the cooking.
Just follow these three steps:
1. Preheat the air fryer. Set it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees C).
2. Air fry the meatballs. Arrange the frozen meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Drizzle them with olive oil. Cook them for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway.
3. Serve. Serve them with your favorite sauce if desired, and enjoy!
Tips For Success
Making this one-ingredient recipe is a breeze. And yet, each air fryer is a little different from the next.
For the best meatballs, follow these tips for success:
- Don’t thaw! Yes, you heard that right. This recipe calls for frozen, unthawed meatballs. Cook them in their frozen form for the best results.
- Don’t crowd them! Overcrowding the basket will result in soggy meatballs. Give them space, and ensure they don’t touch to ensure proper cooking.
- Bust out the meat thermometer. A meat thermometer is the easiest way to tell if the meatballs are done. Stick it in the center of a meatball, and if it reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit, they’re ready.
- Give them an oil spritz. Spraying the meatballs with cooking oil spray will make the insides moist and outsides crispy. Just don’t overdo it. They only need a light spritz.
- Mix them up. Use any type of meat you like, from beef to turkey, to chicken. All of them work with this recipe. Just check them for doneness early, as cooking times may vary.
- Make it a meal. Any carb will instantly turn these into a satisfying dish. Serve them with pasta or rice. You can also slap them on French bread for a meatball sub!
- Select a sauce. What’s a meatball without the sauce? Marinara sauce, BBQ sauce, buffalo sauce, Alfredo sauce, take your pick. Any sauce will make them extra delicious.
How to Store Leftovers
Leftover meatballs will last in the fridge for a few days. I enjoy pairing them with BBQ sauce for a quick snack.
Of course, you can’t go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs! This quick and easy dinner never disappoints, and even the kids will eat it.
However you serve them, here’s how to store them:
To Store: Put the leftover meatballs in an air-tight container. Refrigerate them for up to 5 days.
To Reheat: Reheat leftover meatballs in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5 minutes.
More Delicious Meatball Recipes
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?