Impress your guests with this beginner-friendly cheesecake dip! This recipe takes the best part about cheesecake and turns it into a finger-friendly delight.
This delectable treat is guaranteed to be the star of any party or potluck. Place it on the table and watch your guests swoon.
This velvety concoction seamlessly blends the rich decadence of cheesecake with the ease of dipping.
It’s delicious, addictive, and impossible to resist!
So what are you waiting for? Elevate your party spread with this cheesecake dip.
Cheesecake dip is simple, quick, and easily serves a crowd.
It’s creamy and luscious, and it’s astounding how much it tastes like actual cheesecake. For a decadent touch, teeny-tiny morsels of mini chocolate chips get mixed in.
Every cheesecake lover knows the dessert has a reputation for being challenging. But not this dip.
You get the flavors you crave with a fraction of the work. Simply mix and dip.
There’s zero baking required. And you don’t even need a cake pan. All you need are six ingredients and 10 minutes.
Whip it up for a party. Or make yourself a batch any time a sweet tooth strikes. Don’t worry, you can freeze the leftovers.
You only need a handful of ingredients to make this cheesecake dip. Here’s a list of everything you need:
- Cream cheese – It’s not cheesecake without cream cheese! Use full-fat for the best flavor.
- Unsalted butter – Room temperature mixes better. You want it soft but not melted.
- Confectioner’s sugar – To make it sweet.
- Brown sugar – A key component for more depth.
- Vanilla extra – Just a splash will do.
- Mini chocolate chips – I use semisweet chocolate chips. Dark, milk, and white chocolate work, too. Or mix things up and try something like nuts or M&M’s.
How to Make Cheesecake Dip
No-bake and fuss-free, cheesecake dip is easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill. But luckily, you can whip it up in just 10 minutes.
Here’s how to make cheesecake dip:
- Mix the cream cheese and butter. Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the sugars and vanilla. Add the confectioner’s sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until it’s thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips. Gently mix in the chocolate chips until they’re evenly distributed.
- Cover, chill, and serve. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it until serving. Pair it with your favorite dippers, and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
Cheesecake dip is simple and hassle-free. It comes together in minutes and is sure to impress your guests.
If you want to make it top-notch, follow these tips and tricks:
- Get ahead of the game. Make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to four days.
- Softened cream cheese is sensational. Room-temperature cream cheese mixes more easily.
- Go wild with dippers! Graham crackers are a favorite. But you can also serve it with pretzel sticks, fruit, cookies, and more. Your guests will love having options.
- Whip it for a heavenly consistency. Whip the cream cheese until you see peaks. This is the secret to making it light and airy.
- Double your pleasure. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, this dip goes fast. Double the recipe if you’re hosting a large group.
There are so many fun ways to spruce up this dip. From fruity to chocolatey, you can flavor it any way you like.
Here are some variations to try:
- Caramel pumpkin. Swirl pumpkin puree into the dip and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Ice cream sundae. Top it with rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and a cherry.
- Strawberry. Add fresh strawberries on top. You can also swirl some strawberry sauce into the dip.
- Salted caramel pecan. Sprinkle pecans on top. Then, drizzle the salted caramel sauce on to your heart’s content.
- Candy. Top it off with candy like Reese’s peanut butter cups or M&M’s. Or add seasonal candy for a festive holiday touch.
Like the toppings, there are plenty of tasty tidbits to pair on the side. From sweet to salty, customize the dippers however you like.
I like to serve it with a variety. Then, everyone can take their pick. Here are some of my favorite dippers:
- Graham crackers
- Apple slices
- Pretzel thins
- Shortbread cookies
- Vanilla wafers
How to Store
You can freeze or refrigerate cheesecake dip. Here’s how to do both:
- To Refrigerate: Place the dip in an air-tight container and refrigerate it. Eat it within 4 days. If you plan to have it that day, place plastic wrap on top and refrigerate it.
- To Freeze: Transfer the dip to an air-tight container, label, and freeze it. It will last for up to 4 months.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?