I hope you’re sitting down because these 3-ingredient air fryer Oreos will make your knees buckle.
They have a similar flavor to the deep-fried Oreos you get at the fair, but without the oil (and the mess).
The best part? These air fryer Oreos come together in 30 minutes! Get ready to dig into your new favorite guilty pleasure.
Easy Air Fryer Oreos
Air fryer Oreos have all the flavor and texture of deep-fried Oreos, and they’re so easy!
A package of crescent roll dough makes them impossibly easy to put together.
The outside is butter, flaky, and crisps to perfection in the air fryer.
After a quick dusting of powdered sugar, you have a snack your family will love. Seriously, these treats are addictive.
The great thing about this recipe is it only requires three simple ingredients. Here’s everything you need for this sweet treat:
- Oreos – The type of Oreo doesn’t matter here, so pick something you like. I like to use double-stuffed Oreos because the cream is the best part!
- Crescent Rolls – A package of crescent roll dough is your secret weapon. It’s such a quick and easy way to create a flaky, buttery crust.
- Powdered Sugar – A quick dusting of powdered sugar to add a little kiss of sweetness to the buttery crescent roll dough.
How to Make Air Fryer Oreos
These air fryer Oreos come together in a snap. Here’s a quick rundown of how to make them:
1. Prepare. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the crescent roll dough. Take the dough out of the package, separate it, and cut it into triangles.
3. Wrap them up. Place an Oreo at the center of the triangle and fold the edges over. Overlap the edges slightly so they create a seal.
4. Air fry them. Place the wrapped Oreos in a single layer in the air fryer, ensuring they do not touch. Cook them for 5-7 minutes.
5. Garish. While they’re still hot, sprinkle the Oreos with powdered sugar.
6. Serve. Serve them immediately, and enjoy!
Tips for Success
If you want to take this delicious treat over the top, check out some of these smart tips” below. “
- Work some batch magic. Give the crescent roll dough room in the air fryer. You don’t want them sticking together! If your air fryer is small, it’s better to work in batches.
- Garnish when they’re hot. When adding the powdered sugar, dust them as soon as they come out of the air fryer. When they’re hot, the powdered sugar will stick to the surface and add extra sweetness.
- Double up on the filling. Another great way to add more flavor is by adding filling. Spread a little peanut butter, Nutella, or marshmallow fluff for an extra treat!
- Dunk them in a dip. What’s better than air-fried Oreos wrapped in crescent dough? Air-fried Oreos with a dipping sauce! To take these treats over the top, dip them in chocolate, caramel, or raspberry sauce. Trust me on this one.
Can You Store Air Fried Oreos?
Air-fried Oreos are best served hot out of the air fryer. If you have leftovers, you can store them for a few days. However, they won’t be as tasty!
- To Store: Once the Oreos cool, place them in an air-tight container and pop them in the fridge. They will stay fresh for up to 2 days.
- To Freeze: Flash-freeze Oreos in a single layer on a baking tray for 2 hours. Then, transfer them to a freeze bag. They’ll stay fresh for 1-2 months.
- To Reheat: Place the refrigerated or frozen Oreos back in the air fryer and cook until they’re heated through.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?