Calling all wing lovers! You need to make this finger-licking good garlic Parmesan wing sauce.
It’s inspired by Buffalo Wild Wings’ famous recipe.
This scrumptious sauce combines the bold, savory kick of garlic and the nutty, tangy goodness of Parmesan cheese in a smooth, buttery base.
But guess what? It’s not just for wings!
You can also gobble it up with roasted veggies, breadsticks, or even drizzle it on a white pizza.
So, what are you waiting for? Upgrade your wings with this easy-to-make and absolutely delicious sauce.
Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
So, you’ve heard about that mouthwatering garlic parmesan wing sauce, right?
You know, the one that’s inspired by the super famous Buffalo Wild Wings recipe?
As you might’ve guessed, the main stars of this amazing sauce are garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Together, these two create an incredible flavor combo that’s simply out of this world.
Garlic brings that strong, savory kick that makes each mouthful a true delight.
And Parmesan cheese, being the crowd-pleaser that it is, adds its salty, nutty, and slightly tangy touch.
No wonder these two have become the dream team in the land of wing sauces!
Now, don’t forget about the onion salt and freshly ground black pepper.
They add depth and a hint of spiciness that really ties everything together.
And, of course, what would a wing sauce be without a silky base?
That’s where melted butter comes in, creating a smooth, velvety foundation that unites all those delicious ingredients.
But hey, don’t just think of this garlic parmesan sauce as a wing-exclusive treat!
It’s super versatile and tastes great on roasted veggies, as a dip for breadsticks, or even as a white pizza base. The sky’s the limit!
One of the coolest things about this sauce? It’s a piece of cake to make at home!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a homemade batch in no time.
Plus, when you make it yourself, you get to tweak the flavors to your liking.
Want more garlic? Go for it! Need a thicker sauce? No worries! It’s all up to you, and you’ll soon find your own take on this fan-favorite sauce.
- Butter: Melted butter serves as the base for the sauce and carries the flavors of the other ingredients.
- Parmesan cheese: Parmesan cheese adds a nutty, salty, and slightly tangy taste to the sauce. If you’re in a pinch, you could try using Grana Padano or Pecorino Romano as substitutes.
- Garlic powder: This potent powder brings a bold, savory punch to the sauce.
- Onion salt: A pinch of onion salt adds depth and complexity to the sauce.
- Black pepper: Freshly ground black pepper adds a subtle hint of spice to the sauce, rounding out the flavor profile.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
Just follow these two simple steps to make garlic parmesan wing sauce:
- Get mixing. In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Give it a good stir. Stir the mixture thoroughly until all ingredients are well blended. Now, serve and enjoy your tasty garlic Parmesan wing sauce!
As for the wings, I like to cook small batches in the air fryer. Here’s how:
- Pat 1 pound of wings dry with paper towels.
- Rub seasoning over the wings (use a premade rub or a blend of salt, pepper, and paprika).
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F and spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Put the wings in a single layer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 400°F and flip the wings.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
At this point, you can simply serve them with the yummy sauce.
But if you want something extra dreamy, toss the wings in the sauce before serving.
Tips for the Best Wing Sauce
To make the best garlic parmesan wing sauce possible, follow these tips:
- Quality counts: Choose top-notch butter and Parmesan cheese to really bring out the best flavors in your sauce.
- Go fresh: Swap out garlic powder for fresh minced garlic to amp up the bold, punchy taste.
- Make it your own: Feel free to adjust the amounts of each ingredient to match your personal tastes.
- Spice it up: For some heat, toss in a pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- Thicken it up: Add more grated Parmesan or simmer the sauce for a bit to achieve a thicker consistency.
- Dairy-free: Replace butter with olive oil or plant-based butter and opt for a dairy-free Parmesan substitute.
- Herb flavor: Stir in some fresh herbs like parsley, basil, or oregano to really elevate the sauce.
- Creamy dream: Add a touch of heavy cream or a spoonful of cream cheese for a luscious, creamy twist.
How to Store
Keep any remaining sauce fresh by placing it in an airtight container and refrigerating it for up to 3 days.
For longer storage, opt for a freezer-safe container and freeze the sauce for as long as 6 months.
When you’re craving some garlic Parmesan goodness, simply defrost your frozen sauce overnight in the fridge, and it’ll be ready to enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?