Delight your friends and family with this easy Bisquick banana muffins recipe!
Fluffy, moist, and sweet, these baked goodies are irresistible. Not only are they seriously delicious, but they’re also a breeze to make.
With the help of store-bought mix, you can make them in just 30 minutes.
Bisquick Banana Muffins
Think these glorious treats require a lot of time and effort? Think again!
Thanks to that trusty Bisquick mix, you can have them ready in just four easy steps. So even the most inexperienced baker can make them.
They’re oh-so-tender with a hint of vanilla and a big banana flavor. I love the added crunch of walnuts, but it’s totally optional.
Breakfast or a snack, these treats are super portable too. So you can take them on the run!
Tips & Tricks
These muffins taste just like homemade banana bread. Except they’re even easier to make!
That said, I have some tips and tricks to make them the best muffins ever.
- Use overripe banana. For the sweetest and biggest banana flavor! Use bananas with dark black peels for the best results. Those bananas will give your muffins maximum flavor.
- Try other baking mixes. Instead of Bisquick, experiment with other baking mixes for more variety. A macadamia nut pancake mix sounds great with bananas!
- Reduce the guilt. For a low fat version with less sugar, use reduced-fat Bisquick instead. Reduce the oil and sugar to 2 tablespoons and 1/4 cup, respectively.
- Add a tropical twist. For a tropical flair, how about some shredded coconut and diced pineapples? Yum!
- Up the decadence. For banana muffins that your kids will fall in love with- add a few tablespoons of Nutella. And, chocolate chips, too. It’s crazy good!
- Add cinnamon. Bananas and cinnamon are fantastic together. So add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon to your batter.
- Top with butter and honey. Feeling more indulgent? Slather your muffin with butter. Then, drizzle honey on top. It is absolute perfection.
How To Store Bisquick Banana Muffins
These treats are incredibly filling and this Bisquick recipe makes a dozen. So you will most likely have leftover banana muffins.
You know what that means, right? They double as a make ahead breakfast you can grab-and-go!
Also, do not refrigerate the muffins! They will lose that wonderful flavor and texture if you do.
To Store: Place the muffins in an airtight container lined with paper towels to absorb moisture. Replace the paper towels once they turn damp, usually day 2. This will help prevent soggy muffins. Store at room temperature for 2 to 4 days.
To Freeze: Wrap each muffin individually in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 3 months.
To Reheat: Reheat leftover muffins in the oven at 300 degree Fahrenheit for 5 to 8 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?