To cook Arby’s curly fries in an air fryer, preheat the air fryer to 400°F, then cook the fries for about 10-15 minutes. Shake the basket occasionally for even cooking.
Cooking time may vary based on fryer models and desired crispness. Be sure to refer to your air fryer’s guidelines for the most accurate cooking instructions.
There’s really no shortage of amazing dishes to cook in the air fryer. Best of all, you can whip up a batch of these golden curly fries in minutes. It’s the perfect treat to entertain guests, fill your cravings, and elevate your main dishes.
What are you waiting for? Grab a bag from the store and turn on your air fryer!
Air Fryer Arby’s Curly Cut Fries
Arby’s curly-cut fries are a convenient way to enjoy your favorite fast-food side dish at home. Made from seasoned, curly-cut potatoes, they’re perfectly cooked in the air fryer.
Air frying gives them a crispy exterior and a fluffy interior without too much oil. A light coating of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt amplifies their savory flavor.
They’re ready in a fraction of the time it would take to cook them on the stove.
Trust me, once you try this recipe, it’s like having a mini Arby’s in your kitchen!
- Arby’s Curly Fries – The star of the show. These pre-seasoned, curly-cut potato fries are perfect for fuss-free snacking.
- Olive Oil – A light coating can go a long way in achieving the perfect fry.
- Salt – It brings out the flavor of the fries, accentuating their savory, potato-y goodness.
How to Cook Arby’s Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer and prepare the frozen fries. Set your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and let it heat up. Remove the fries from the packaging.
- Air fry the curly fries and season as desired. Put the Arby’s curly fries into the air fryer. Lightly cover them with olive oil and add a dash of salt for seasoning.
- Give it a shake, or flip them over. If you use an air fryer with a basket, shake it frequently. For oven-style air fryers, turn the fries over using tongs occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy. Serve the crisp, golden fries and pair them with your favorite dip. Yum!
How Long Should You Air Fry Curly Fries?
Typically, frozen curly fries need around 10 minutes at 400 F to get nice and crispy. But don’t forget to give them a good shake or toss them about halfway through.
After about 10 minutes, give your fries a check. Not crispy enough? No stress!
Just pop them back in the air fryer and let them cook for another 1 to 4 minutes. Keep air frying in short intervals until they reach your ideal level of golden, delicious crispiness.
Are you planning on frying up a big batch of curly fries? Good for you! Remember, your air fryer isn’t a miracle worker. Resist the urge to pack it full.
Instead, cook your fries in smaller batches. That way, you guarantee they get evenly cooked and turn out perfectly crispy, not soggy or uneven.
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Curly Fries
- One of the biggest perks of frozen fries is convenience. There’s no need to thaw them before cooking. You can air fry them straight from the freezer.
- As with fresh fries, avoid overcrowding the basket. This allows hot air to circulate each fry, ensuring maximum crispiness.
- Halfway through cooking, shake the basket or flip the fries. This step promotes even cooking and helps all the fries get a crisp finish.
- Add your favorite seasonings after cooking if your frozen fries aren’t pre-seasoned. Garlic powder or a sprinkle of cheese can take your fries to the next level.
- Remember that cooking times can vary depending on the specific air fryer model. It’s a good idea to check early to ensure they don’t overcook.
Have some curly fries left? No problem! Let them cool to room temperature after cooking. Then, find yourself an air-tight container to stash them in.
A trusty Tupperware, a glass jar with a good seal, or even a Ziploc bag will do the trick. They’ll keep like this for 2 to 3 days.
Hate those dreaded soggy fries after refrigerating? Here’s a little hack. Just line your container with a paper towel. It works like a charm, soaking up any extra moisture that could soften your fries. That way, you keep them as crispy as possible.
Remember, they won’t last forever, so enjoy them within a few days!
How to Reheat Arby’s Curly Fries in an Air Fryer
Reheating Arby’s curly fries in an air fryer is a great way to maintain their crispiness. Here’s how you can do that:
1. Set your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If it has no preheat setting, run it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for around 3-5 minutes.
2. Place your leftover Arby’s curly fries in the air fryer basket. Ensure they are spread out and not piled on each other for even reheating.
3. Cook the fries for about 3-5 minutes. This time might vary, so checking on them after 3 minutes is a good idea.
4. If you use a basket air fryer, shake it about halfway through to ensure even reheating. Flip the fries over midway through if you have an oven-style air fryer.
5. Once the fries are hot and crispy, they’re ready to be served.
Remember, all air fryers are slightly different. Adjust these times slightly depending on your specific model.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?